Sacred Care of Yoni
A Two-Part Mini-Workshop
Saturday, November 11, 2017
There is a revolution going on, and it is within each of us. For centuries, women have been separated from the deep connecting energy of pleasure, of sexuality and of our sensual nature. We know this is the most powerful energy we can feel in our bodies, and yet these energies have been severed, restricted, diminished, shamed, guilted and locked in the closet. It is time to bring this powerful source of life out into the light! Let us open our hearts, examine our stories and projections, explore and awaken to the delight and pleasure that is not only our birthright, but is intricately built into the very design of our bodies. Creating sacred time for ourselves is both vital to our overall wellness, and the primary ingredient for deeper loving (of both yourself and any one else).
Join us for all or part of this special day dedicated to “Sacred Care of Yoni.” You can choose to do just the morning session or stay all day for both sessions.
Know The Landscape
This portion of the day will be both informational and experiential, and conducted with clothing on.
- Learn the science behind the female anatomy of pleasure (clitoral network)
- Understand your own unique pleasure map, and come into deep communion with your own sacred womb space
- Explore embodiment practices to awaken your feminine energy
- Experience heart/yoni connection and utilize your feminine energy to infuse and enliven your whole body
- Excellent for all levels of sensual/sexual comfort – from the first introduction to sacred yoni care to the more experienced among us
- All women welcome
A Closer Look
In the afternoon, we will dive deeper into exploring our own landscape and have the opportunity for “clothing optional” exploration. Every exercise is always optional. (Attendance at morning session is a pre-requisite.)
- Explore your pleasure system
- Experience yoni gazing for deeper understanding
- Create your own yoni honoring ceremony
- Interact with your sacred landscape for increased pleasure, awakening, understanding, connection and power
- Shared time in sacred space – to ask questions, share insights, inspire and be inspired by sweet sisterhood